2019 Business Members
Business Members help to provide the much-needed financial support that enable our associations to serve our brave and dedicated members. We are proud to have the following companies committed to the missions of the Georgia Association of Fire Chiefs and Georgia State Firefighters Association.
To learn more about the Business member program and sponsorship opportunities, click here.
Applied Information, Inc.
Bennett Fire Products
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Carter Watkins Associates
Custom Truck and Body Works
East Georgia State College
Fouts Bros Inc.
Municipal Equipment Company
Peach State Emergency Vehicles
Pieper O'Brien Herr Architects
Ten-8 Fire Equipment, Inc.
Tri-State Laundry Companies
DISCLAIMER Participation in the Business Member Program does not convey or imply endorsement by the Georgia Association of Fire Chiefs/Georgia State Firefighters Association (GAFC/GSFA) of listed firms or companies or any of firm's or company's products or services nor is firm or company permitted to convey or imply any endorsement by GAFC/GSFA.
Get Involved with the Georgia Fire Service in 2019
Business Membership Program benefits include:
- Recognition of your company from both the Georgia Association of Fire Chiefs and the Georgia State Firefighters Association
- Alignment for your company through the use of the Georgia Fire Service Business Membership Logo
- Access to attend members only events and custom training underwriting
- Member databases for marketing and branding
- Priority registration over non-business members at sponsored events
Business sponsorships and marketing opportunities
- Firefighter Recognition Day and Legislative Dinner - February 5, 2019 (Atlanta)
- Georgia Fire & Emergency Services Equipment Show - March22, 2019
- GAFC Spring Executive Training Session - March 31 - April 2, 2019 (Savannah)
- Georgia Fire Service Conference - September 10 - 14, 2019 (Albany)
- Georgia Firefighters Magazine Advertising
- Customized training
Our vision is to create beneficial connections for businesses with the firefighting community that result in positively impacting the safety and well-being of the people of Georgia through supporting the lifesaving work of firefighters, rescue and EMS professionals.